24 Apr, 2023
- Open data
- Open spending
- Public spending
Two years after the launch of the Italian Recovery Plan (PNRR) and countless calls for transparency, it is now possible to access the information contained in the monitoring system of the Ministry of Economy and Finance on the individual projects financed (“REGIS”).
The data is updated to 1 March 2023 and concerns over 50 thousand validated projects , therefore 10 times more than those published in the last release. The total number of projects, including those not yet validated, is almost 140,000.
Data are published in the Open Data section of the national RRF portal “Italia Domani”. The following tables are available:
- - the “validated” projects and the set of all the projects tracked in the system , “regardless of the submission and the outcome of the validation process”
- - the actors involved in project implementation and their main characteristics (name, role in the project, tax code, legal form, etc.)
- - the locations of the validated projects and the locations of all the projects (region, province, municipality)
- - the tenders associated with the validated projects, plus those for all projects, including the amounts and the awarded subjects.
- To read more, including the first comments about datasets, please go to the Monithon website.
In other news
More and more voices are being raised about the need for greater transparency in the spending of Recovery funds. This ti...Learn more
An intensive stay at the Open Government Partnership Summit in Tallinn is behind us. In addition to individual participa...Learn more
Finally, the long-awaited study on “Identifying Data Topics to Expand High-Value Data Sets for the Public Sector...Learn more