24 Apr, 2023
- Open data
- Open spending
- Public spending
Two years after the launch of the Italian Recovery Plan (PNRR) and countless calls for transparency, it is now possible to access the information contained in the monitoring system of the Ministry of Economy and Finance on the individual projects financed (“REGIS”).
The data is updated to 1 March 2023 and concerns over 50 thousand validated projects , therefore 10 times more than those published in the last release. The total number of projects, including those not yet validated, is almost 140,000.
Data are published in the Open Data section of the national RRF portal “Italia Domani”. The following tables are available:
- - the “validated” projects and the set of all the projects tracked in the system , “regardless of the submission and the outcome of the validation process”
- - the actors involved in project implementation and their main characteristics (name, role in the project, tax code, legal form, etc.)
- - the locations of the validated projects and the locations of all the projects (region, province, municipality)
- - the tenders associated with the validated projects, plus those for all projects, including the amounts and the awarded subjects.
- To read more, including the first comments about datasets, please go to the Monithon website.
In other news
The Recovery and Resilience Facility (RRF) is planned to transform the European Union and its Member States to make them...Learn more
The amendments to the RRF Regulation were published in the Official Journal of the EU. Not perfect, but good. It is abou...Learn more
“In order to truly make a difference, transparency must be deeply ingrained in the fight against corruption.”...Learn more